Join our CBD Affiliate Program and get a commission on every sale.
HempureCBD is a leader in the booming CBD industry. Become an affiliate and easily start earning a 20% commission on every referral.
Why work with HempureCBD?
1. Full Line of Premium CBD Products
Your audience will love our wide range of Full-Spectrum, Organically Grown, CO2 Extracted, Third Party Tested CBD products. Great products equal easy conversions for you.
2. You’ll have access to our consistent content stream
We have developed some of the most valuable educational resources about CBD on the web. The CBD Library is a comprehensive resource that will provide value to your network. We are constantly publishing great content that you can easily share and earn commissions with.
3. We offer outstanding Customer Service
You can rest easy knowing that once you’ve made a sale on HempureCBD we are going to manage the customer experience with care from start to finish. All you have to do is cash your commission checks.
Hempure CBD Affiliate Program FAQS
1. What is the Hempure CBD Affiliate Program?
Our affiliate program rewards you financially for directing new customers to our CBD Products. When you refer a new customer to us and they purchase a product, we pay you a commission for the sale(s).
2. How do I join your CBD affiliate program?
Our affiliate program is managed by WP Affiliate, one of the best affiliate management networks available today. You must sign up for an account on our website.
3. How does your affiliate program work?
Our affiliate program allows you to make money by referring new customers to our website. You can do this by placing links, banners, product reviews, or any of the other content we provide or you make yourself on your website. Each time you refer a new customer to us and that customer makes a purchase, you earn a commission.
4. How do payouts work?
We disperse payouts via PayPal. At the event of every calendar month, we will review your earnings. We will automatically pay your earnings once you reach $100 in payout. If you would like your earning before that, please let us know and we will manually send you your commission payment via PayPal.
5. Does it cost me anything to become an affiliate?
It’s absolutely free to join our affiliate program! There’s no charge to apply and there is no minimum sales requirement.
6. How much can I expect to earn?
That’s completely up to you. We can help if you need something specific to promote Hempure, but your profit potential is dependent upon your sales.
Our standard commission rate is 20% of every sale you make.
7. Are websites outside of the U.S. eligible for your affiliate program?
No, we currently only welcome applications to our affiliate program from the United States.
8. Can I promote Hempure on more than one website?
Yes, absolutely. You can promote Hempure across one or all of your websites. The more links and content you place on your websites, the more qualified visitors you’re likely to send us — and this should translate into a higher conversion.
9. Is my website eligible for your affiliate program?
Most websites qualify to participate in the Hempure CBD Affiliate Program. However, we reserve the right to refuse membership to a website or revoke your membership at any time, if we determine that your website contains objectionable material. We are not accepting coupon, discount, mall, or deal-type sites into our program at this time.
10. I don’t have a website. Can I still participate in your affiliate program?
Possibly. Please apply to the program here and give a detailed explanation of how you plan to promote our products in your application. We will review and get back to you.
11. How do I find my affiliate banners or text links?
After being accepted into our program, you can log into your account. Once you log in, you can follow these steps:
- You’ll see your unique affiliate link on the main page of your account.
- If you want to create a custom link to keep track of a certain campaign or content piece, use the Referral URL Generator. There you can create a link that directs to a product page and creates a vanity link URL.
- To find the assets and ads go to the “Creatives” tab on the top of the page and either download the assets or copy the HTML code.
12. Where should I place affiliate links?
You should place your affiliate links where they’re easy for your visitors to find — your website’s home page, navigation bar, social media posts, and any other high-traffic areas. By placing the links on easily accessed locations, visitors will be more likely to click on your links and make a purchase.
13. I run a product discount website. Can I be an affiliate?
Yes, we do allow for discount type websites to join our affiliate program but we only offer those type of affiliates a 10% commission rate. This is because in addition to the referral commission rate we also have to offer a customer discount code of 10%-20% with these type of promotions.
14. My question isn’t listed. How do I get in touch with you?
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have about our CBD Affiliate Program.